- FOAM RINGS FOR TACOMA AP 2
- SC TOYOTA TACOMA FRONT WF
- FOAM RINGS 6×9
- APFRD F150 SC2
- APFRD F150 SC1
- APFRD F150 SRR
- APFRD F150 SRF
- APFRD F150 SRF2
- APFRD F150 IK1
- AFBMW REAMP 3
- AP H ASD BYPASS
- APFRD F150 8.9
- APFRD F150 5.9
- APSP G7 HARNESS
- APBMW REAMP 1
- APBMW REAMP 2
- APBMW BIAMP 1
- APBMW BIAMP 2
This Plug&Play T-Harness provides the ability to install an Audison AP F on BMW vehicles equipped with RAM module. It’s compatible with “Standard” and “Hi-Fi” sound system. The OEM seven-channel amplifier is connected via a forty-two pin multipolar connector.
APBMW ReAMP 2 allows to:
1. Retrieve the OEM source front and rear stereo audio signal
2. Route the AP FORZA amp outputs to each of the OEM amplifier seven channels: (Mid-Hi FL; Mid-Hi FR; WF FL; WF FR; RL; RR; Centre)
– The Plug&Play terminals enable the user to choose which AP FORZA amplifier output to connect to each of the seven channels of the OEM audio system.
– It is also possible to bridge the outputs of the AP FORZA amplifier.
3. Keep the OEM amplifier on.
4. The USS1 prevent the speaker diagnostic error of the center channel.
This cable doesn’t retrieve the OEM source front and rear stereo audio signal, to do that it can be used together with Audison Extension IN/OUT cable.
This Plug & Play harness provides the ability to bi-amplify the front speakers of BMW and MINI vehicles that are not provided with an OEM amplifier
Route the AP bit amp outputs to each of the OEM amplifier seven channels : Mid-Hi FL; Mid-Hi FR; WF FL; WF FR; RL; RR; Centre
Recover the power supply of the OEM amplifier to be used with the AP bit (+ BATT and GND)
Recover the remote signal from the factory source